· The conference programme will include selected oral communications and poster presentations, divided in parallel sessions or mini symposium.
· Papers must be submitted, using the conference template, through the on-line conference submission system. Papers submitted by other means will not be accepted.
· Papers will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee and external peer reviewers.
·Authors can indicate the most appropriate parallel session or mini symposium for their work as well as their preferred method of presentation. The International Scientific Committee reserves the right to reassign the accepted paper to a more appropriate session and/or method of presentation.
·It is anticipated that the final paper will be published in the conference proceedings provided that at least one author is registered to the conference.
·All papers must be written in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication and submitted in PDF format, using the conference template (download at the bottom of this page)
·Papers must include:
- Title in bold letters
- List of authors (first name, family name)
- Authors' affiliations (institution, city and country). Use numerical superscripts after each name for different affiliations
- Contact details of the Corresponding Author (email)
- The paper must be composed by a single paragraph of about 150/200 words, justified between the margins specified in the template.
- Keywords (up to 6).
· The font is Times size 9. The paragraph has 12pt minimum line space with 24pt blank space above.
Authors, when submitting their papers, will be asked to select one of the following sessions/mini symposia: