Abstracts must be prepared using this abstract template
- Accepted abstracts can be presented as oral communications or posters. A final decision on the accepted abstracts method of presentation will be made by the scientific committee after abstract reviewing and notified to presenting Authors.
- Abstracts must be submitted in good English
- Maximum abstract length: one page
- Each regularly registered Author can submit a maximum of 2 abstracs.
- Accepted abstracts authors will be required to submit an extended abstract.
Selected papers will be published in International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer (Elsevier, impact factor 6.8)
THE EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN
- Abstract Submission:
May 1, 2023 - POSTPONED TO MAY 15, 2023
- Abstract Acceptance: May 31, 2023
- Early bird registrations: June 16, 2023
- Extended abstract Submission: J
une 21, 2023 POSTPONED TO JULY 5, 2023