Free-of-additional-charge tutorials will be held on September 1, 2024, offered to all ICEM's registered attendees.
We expect to offer a total of 6 to 8 tutorials, depending on the quality of the received proposals, torun two by twoin parallel: one in the main auditorium Giovanni Agnelli (500 seats) and one in the adjacent auditorium Emma Strada (200 seats).Accordingly, the duration of each time slot will be between 2h and 2h30', depending on the final number of selected tutorials.
ICEM tutorials are very popular and widely publicized before and after the event. Upon authorization of the authors, the organizers use to publish the tutorials material on the conference website after the end of the event.
Instructions for prospect authors:
- Each tutorial will be 2.0 - 2.5 hours including questions, as said.
- One tutorial is expected to have a number of instructors between 1 and 3
- Clearly describe the content of the lecture in the provided application form
- Clearly declare in the title and abstract if the topic is meant for an entry-level audience or for experts of the subject
- Reference to practical use cases, real-world applications, experimentally validated results are appreciated by the audience
- Sharing the slides to the audience before-hand is also very much appreciated
- Providing a valid literature review is also important
- Tutorial proposals including a brief summary of the contents and sample slides: February 1, 2024
- Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2024
- Deadline for providing full tutorial materials: August 20, 2024.
Please send your proposal and sample slides to the Tutorial Co-Chairs before Feb 1, 2024. Remember to keep the three Co-Chairs in cc.
Michele Mengoni (email@example.com